I am a big believer in education, as you may well know. I have heard David speak on several occasions, and his presentation is very powerful! No doubt he has knowledge that is immensely valuable and more then that, he is willing to pass it on, creating an opportunity that should in fact be taken advantage of! So if your interested in attending, here is the info!
When: dec 8th 7-9pm
Where: Sons of Utah Pioneers – Pioneer Hall
3301 E. Louise Ave (2910 S.)
Come for a fun and inspiring presentation that David Perry has already given this year in Texas, Boston, Orlando, New Jersey, WedSmith and in the upcoming months in New Orleans.
Creating connections that book weddings
1. How to increase your sales while working less
…1. How to avoid the over arching killer mistake that almost all entrepreneurs make.
2. How to face your fear of the economic crisis.
3. How to create raving fans.
4. The secret to David Perry consistently booking over 100 weddings a year with minimal advertising
5. The most important component of a sale (it’s not price or overcoming objections)
Tickets are $50 at the door–but you can receive a complimentary ticket from UPVA by doing one of the following:
1. Become a paid UPVA Member (more info at upva.org)
2. RSVP to this Facebook event
3. RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of guests attending
Elsewhere, this same event is going for $195 per person! Seats are going fast, so please RSVP today!
This presentation is amazing for all wedding professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, and potential brides, so please invite all your friends within the industry, It will be a great night.
About David Perry: David is a true spokesman for the Professional Wedding Industry in Utah. He has won numerous local & international awards, including Best in State for documentary filmmaking, and has been recognized among the EventDV Top 25 hottest and most influential filmmakers in the world. His passion is in creating amazing LDS temple wedding films and reaching out and helping others throughout the world and within the professional wedding industry. We are pleased to have him as an involved member of our organization. You can see some of his amazing films at www.davidperryfilms.com
How can you beat a tuition free educational evening? looking for something of this nature hurry and RSVP today!